Just a good idea
The idea to develop a uniform and comprehensive door programm is implemented consistently with the Schroeders module system. Each system Schroeder protection door is based on the same uniform basic construction - regardless of the specific requirements.
Thus System Schröders provides with the ModuleSystem a unique range of high-quality steel doors. What makes the ModulSystem special is that the respective features can be combined.
System Schröders doors are manufactured individually according to your requirements. With the utmost precision to meet your needs. This makes System Schröders highly competitive.
Strengths of the system Schröders ModulSystem
Our protection doors set standards, both in quality and in the variety of design options. Below we have listed the essential specifications of our ModulSystem.
Modul System Schröders
|Spezification System Schröders doors|
|Doorleaf steel sheet thickness||t=1,0 to 1,5 mm|
|Doorleaf thickness||69 mm|
|Rebate versions||Thin rebate, thick rebate|
|Frame attachment||Invisible version possible
(There are no screw-through holes)
|Glued door leaf version||On request, door leaves glued and pressed across the entire surface
(for a particularly smooth surface)
|Frame version||Same basic frame type which is adapted and extended in accordance with the requirement/wish of the customer|
|Frame sheet thickness||t=2.0 mm|
|Interchangeability of broken door leaves||easy interchangeability of broken door leaves|
|Element size||Individual production according to measurements or submitted shell construction size|
|Burglar resistance performance||Up to burglary resistance RC-4.
RC-3 can be provided with mortise (DIN 18250) and one security bolt (no multiple locking required)
Panic lock in conjunction with glazing possible
|Door locks||Optional multiple locking, self-locking panic locks as well as electromechanical door locks on request (Dorma, AssaAbloy, Glutz, Fuhr...)|
|Stainless steel surface||on request (Dorma, AssaAbloy, Glutz, Fuhr...) Stainless steel surface Wide range of surfaces for the stainless steel version of the door leaf and frame (V2A, V4A, circular/stripe brush finished, bead-blasted, grain 180, 240, 320 and 400 ...)|
|Design of fittings||Supplied according to customer requirements (ECO, Geze, Dorma, AssaAbloy ...)|
|Door closers||Supplied according to customer requirements (ECO, Geze, Dorma, AssaAbloy ...)|
|Electrical components||Supplied with all electrical components ready for connection (electric opener, bolt contacts...)|
|Coating options||Primed or with top coat (colour according to customer specifications)|
|Side / overhead panel||Optionally with side and / or overhead panel|
|Smoke control||Optionally with side and / or overhead panel|
|Retrofitting of smoke control||Smoke control can be retrofitted|
|Acoustic performanse||Up to 45dB|
|Air-tightness||Up to class 4 (EN 12207)|
|External doors||With CE marking (EN 14351-1)|
|Wind load||Up to class C5 (EN 12210)|
|Watertightness||Up to class 8a (EN 12208)|
|Similarity of appearance||All doors with the same appearance regardless of their performance properties (T-30, T-90, RS, burglar protection, acoustic performance, ...) as the door leaf shell and frame does not vary|
Further significant advantages of the Schröders modular system
- System-Schröders" fire doors and doorsets also tested according to EN 1634-1
- Complete range for almost any purpose,
- standardised high quality,
- appealing design,
thus keeping maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Burglar resistance classes RC-1, RC-2, RC-3, RC-4 for single- and double-leaf doors - also in connection with fire protection (T-30 and T-90), smoke control and acoustic performance,
- Acoustic performance up to Rw (C;Ctr) = 45 dB, also in connection with fire protection (T-30 and T-90), smoke control and burglar resistance,
- Fire protection hinged doors T-30 approved up to a size of 4,250 x 4,250 mm,
- Fire protection hinged doors with side and/or top panel(s),
- Smoke control doors and doorsets with extremely light and stable filling (weight per unit area approx. 20 kg/m²),
- All doors and doorsets optional in stainless steel,
- All structures optional with glazing (not for sound protection).