Open the door to System Schröders®
The core of the success story of System Schröders® is the idea of developing a standardised and at the same time comprehensive range of door designs. The System Schröders® ModulSystem has implemented this concept through and through.
Doors from the basic System Schröders® ModulSystem design may be modified, equipped and combined with custom performance requirements.
The System Schröders® ModulSystem program includes single and double steel or stainless-steel doors - also with glazing options. The doors are suitable for installation in masonry, concrete, porous concrete, fire-resistant mounting walls or covered steel columns.
In its European program System Schröders® offers tested and classified doors according to EN13501-2 for the following performances:
- Fire resistance, E30 / EI230 according to EN16034
- Fire resistance, E60 / EI260 according to EN16034
- Fire resistance, E90 / EI290 according to EN16034
- Fire resistance, E120 / EI2120 according to EN16034
- Smoke control, Sa, S200; according to EN16034
- Burglar resistance, RC1 up to RC4 according to EN1627
- Acoustic performance up to RW (C;Ctr) = 48 (-1;-5) dB according to EN ISO 10140-1 / EN ISO 10140-2 / EN ISO 717-1
- External doors, according to EN14351-1
- Internal doors, according to EN14351-2
Each door design from the System Schröders® ModulSystem meets the required specifications of the respective product standard.
System Schröders® has proven the high level of security and quality of their doors in extensive international tests. All designs have met the prescribed standards in elaborate tests of various test laboratories.
Specifically, this means for you:
- System Schröders safety doors, tested according to EN,
- broad program offering for a number of uses,
- consistently high quality,
- appealing design,
- uniform accessories, minimised maintenance costs.
The entire System Schröders® product overview is available at www.system-schroeders.com.